It is both the intent and the commitment of New Zealand Defence Force to comply with the Govt Web Standards.
NZDF believes that the Web Standards for public sites are necessary and ensure that all web users requiring access to NZDF online services, have the best possible experience regardless of bandwidth or browser.
Statement of Position
New Zealand Army has conducted a self-audit for compliance against the Web Standards guidelines.
At this time the NZ Army website complies with key relevant requirements and continues to work towards improved compliance.
Should - requirements not yet complied with:
- Major Navigation labels in both English and Maori
- Key web pages in both English and Maori.
Must - requirements not yet complied with:
Web document markup
- Due to the complexities of official documents many PDF files exceed the recommended maximum size of 300kb. Site visitors may use our feedback form and request a printed copy of the document which will be mailed.
- PDF files supplied by a third party and not authored by NZDF will not be converted to HTML.
- Future PDF files will follow the Acrobat Accessibility Guidelines.
If you would like to contact us for further information then please use our contact form.
This page was last amended on 24 July 2019